E4 Construction is a full service construction company offering a total design, manufacture and construction service.
The company specialises in the most up to date technologies and hybridised building systems which emphasise cost and energy efficiency. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa, E4 Construction has experience in large scale greenfield development projects in Africa as well as throughout South Africa.
E4 Construction uses cutting edge technology to tailor make building solutions.
Simply describe your needs and we will implement a design and building technique best suited to your requirements.
Considering the particular requirements and location of the project, E4 will advise the most efficient and cost effective custom made building solution best suited to the project.
Because we are able to accurately recreate computer generated designs in remote areas, we’re able to partner with local communities and community builders, without compromising quality and accuracy.
E4 Construction has developed a comprehensive network of key suppliers and complementary building systems. To this end, we are able to effectively source items such as doors, windows, plaster systems, paint, screeding and the like – creating a turnkey solution that delivers.
Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to adapt seamlessly to local conditions, making use of local labour and adapting locally sourced materials as required.
We are Accredited by NHBRC, SASFA, CIDB 6.
Sustainability is key to our building processes and the systems we use are sustainable by nature:
- Steel can be recycled and can be obtained from other recycled sources.
- Well insulated buildings reduce costs for heating and cooling.
- Designs make use of other green technologies such as solar and passive solar design, heat pumps, insulating methods and grey water collection systems.
- The incorporation of “passive solar” design reduces the operating costs of running air conditioners, creating better living spaces.
- Lighter carbon footprint: advanced building methodologies greatly reduce our carbon footprint.
Dave Welsh is a building science graduate. The building department is jointly headed by Dave Welsh and Grant Noakes, who has worked in the building industry for the past 20 years.
With considerable combined experience in the construction industry as well as extensive expertise working with light steel, the partners of E4 Construction bring not only a wealth of expertise to the business, but provide a genuine turnkey solution to any construction project.